- RSM Hungary Adótanácsadó és Pénzügyi Szolgáltató Zrt. (RSM Hungary Tax and Financial Advisory Services Private Ltd. Co.) (1138 Budapest, Faludi u. 3.) – hereinafter the Owner - operates the website at www.rsmaudit.hu.
- All material appearing on the website may be downloaded and studied for exclusively personal, that is, non-commercial purposes, on condition that you respect, in their entirety, all copyright and other rights associated with intellectual property pertaining to the original material or copies thereon. You have no right to modify, reproduce, openly publish, present, distribute or use in any other way for the purposes of publicity or for commercial purposes the material appearing on the website. Accordingly, it is strictly forbidden to reprint, for any purpose whatsoever, this material on any other Internet websites, or in any computer network systems. The material (pictures, photographs, articles etc.) appearing on the website are protected by copyright and their unauthorised use for whatever reason may constitute infringement of copyright or of other legal regulations.
- The Owner declares that the publication of all pictorial, textual and audio material appearing on the website is lawful, and it (the Owner) disposes of all necessary authorizations and licenses for their use. The Owner shall not publish on the website any pictorial, textual and audio material, which is under copyright protection or the use of which infringes other legal regulations.
- The Owner shall do everything to respect and protect the confidential and personal information of all visitors to the website. The Owner may make access to certain of its services (for instance, newsletter, online registration) and defined parts of the website subject to registration. During registration you are required to provide the Owner with information that is classified as personal data. The provision of certain data (for instance, e-mail address) is obligatory, while the provision of other data (for instance, name, telephone number) is not a precondition for registration. The Owner shall not sell, rent or loan to any other company information pertaining to its clients. The Owner, as data handler, shall handle and register your data in full compliance with the provisions of Act LIII. of 1992 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Disclosure of Data of Public Interest, furthermore, only in that area to which you have given your express consent. Under no circumstances, except under legal regulatory order or in the instance of official procedures, shall the Owner make available to any third party personal data that comes to its notice in the course of registration, unless expressly authorized thereto by you.
- In order to enjoy full access to certain services on the website it is necessary to enable cookies authorization in the browser. A cookie is a short text file containing personalized information which is stored by your browser on your computer. The purpose of cookies is to help the Owner recognize regular visitors, implement tailored visitor functions and carry out user registrations (identification, certification).